The Best Tool to Control Your PTZ Camera
The PTZ Controller is the perfect software Software to Control PTZ Cameras. It is easy to use the application to control Pan Tilt Zoom High-Speed PTZ camera. You can easily get control over the cameras with the help of this software. It is an open source control software. It is perfect for you as it is very compatible and useful software that will make your work easy.
Controlling the different PTZ cameras at the same time is very easy task now, with the help of this PTZ Controller. This software easily fits on the screen and provides the different interface views at different systems. You can get the normal view, compact view and mini view of the interface in an effective manner.
Features of PTZ Controller
The feature of this PTZ Controller software are:
• It provides the perfect interface to work upon at different system.
• It works with the different protocols like Sony, Canon, Samsung, Li Li and many more.
• Helps to make multiple connections with multiple COM ports.
• Helps to make easy PTZ controls with its premium feature.
• Provides you the multiple auto scan option.
• It has built-in joystick plug-in
• With the help of this software, you can easily send the HTTP request via web browsers
Benefits of PTZ controller
Here are the benefits of the PTZ controller that made it perfect among other software.
It makes the control of the PTZ camera easier.
• It can support multiple PTZ camera protocols at the same time
• It easily connects the multiple cameras at the same time
• It can be run as PTZ Controller server.
• You can control the Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Iris, Auto Scan, Preset etc with the help of the protocols of the software.
• The joystick and gamepad help you to configure the buttons easily.
Functions of PTZ Controller
The PTZ Controller can be used in many ways. The most common ways in which it is used are:
• For sending custom data
• For Auto Scan For System Function
• For Camera
• For AUX Functions
• For Run Application
The PTZ controller software is very useful for controlling the PTZ camera. You can also control the camera remotely by an HTTP request.