MacPilot is a hidden mine in MacOS. Your terminal can’t be bothered to remember those commands. Using MacPilot you can easily enable and disable hidden functions. If you are a UNIX user then you have the ultimate rights of unlocking over 1200 features. For that, there is no need for complex command and file operations.
In MacPilot you can customize the login picture, set the screensaver as your desktop background, change advanced permissions, enable simultaneous recordings, view system logs, and enable debug mode in any installed application.
Features of MacPilot:
- Full Support: over 1200 features are added to your macOS experience.
- Finder: It changes the animations of finder, displays the quit options, finds a file path, display/hide files, disables feature with using finder add-ons.
- Dock: Smart menu and spacers, open apps on a screen, the fade icon for the hidden app.
- iTunes: Put device to blacklist, and prevent the update.
- Startup and Power: Totally control over on wake-sleep and power saving while in startup kernel debugging, and toggle various UNIX functions.
- Safari Setting: Disable spell check, set a find page, disable the cache, change the user agent.
- Internal app access: Easy access for system tools.
- Network: Discover advance information about network device without interrupted your IP address.
The product is available in an annual subscription license and lifetime license.
Koingo MacPilot 40% OFF coupon code
Coupon User Guide
1. Click on the coupon code, you will be navigated to the check out page, the coupon code will be applied automatically
2. All the coupon codes are valid for long time, or I'll claim the expire date clearly.
3. In general, the coupon can be applied for all products of Koingo.
4. For other product of the same developer, you may need to copy the code at first, then manually appied it in check out page.