Click to buy SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor with 15% OFF, coupon code has already redeemed.
When someone sends multiple files as an attachment of an email than it is difficult to extract one by one. While SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor gives an option to extract them automatically. It extracts from both ANSI and UNICODE file format without disturbing an original folder.
Let’s take a look on key features of SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor
1. Extract Outlook attachments
If you have tons of PST files from Outlook attachments, all attachments are extracted altogether with one click. It will extract them automatically.
2. Maintain folder hierarchy
After the extraction, it maintains a complete hierarchy of the folder. With this feature, a user can extract without disturbing its original folder. Extracted files stored in the appropriate folder.
3. Subject wise folder hierarchy
According to an email subject, Picture extractor maintain a folder hierarchy subject wise. It generates a separate folder with subjects.
4. Extract from .BAK files
It browses an archive BAK file and from the .bak file, it will extract attachment. You can also export Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals in PST format.
5. Maintain of attachments
It is extracted from the browsed PST file /folder. Name, internal content, size and metadata don’t modify in output after extraction.
6. Additional features
Create and save new folder to save extracted attachments, Extract single and multiple PST attachments, save downloaded reports, Single panel utility-operates all operations from a single side.
SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor is available for Windows OS, grabs it and declutters your mailbox.
Coupon User Guide
1. Click on the coupon code, you will be navigated to the check out page, the coupon code will be applied automatically
2. All the coupon codes are valid for long time, or I'll claim the expire date clearly.
3. In general, the coupon can be applied for all products of SysTools.
4. For other product of the same developer, you may need to copy the code at first, then manually appied it in check out page.